Review herbs for weight loss. Ways to take herbs for weight loss.
Overweight is the main problem of a large number of people. With age, metabolism worsens and a person gains weight. Most people go on a diet to lose weight, but you can try to lose weight with herbs.
Metabolism enhancing metabolism accelerating herbs: list
All herbs for weight loss are not the same. Plants that improve metabolism, inhibit appetite and have a diuretic effect will help to lose weight. Accordingly, weight loss may occur due to fat burning or loss of water.
List of herbs that improve metabolism:
How to lose weight with chamomile, linden, arugula: recipes for a diet
Arugula is a healthy herb that should be included in the daily menu. This greens gives salads a piquant taste.
Arugula Salad Recipe:
- Finely chop the arugula or tear it with your hands
- Finely chop the tomatoes and bell pepper
- Chop the boiled egg and add to the vegetables
- Grate the cheese and enter into the salad
- Season the mixture with balsamic vinegar
Chamomile improves metabolism, it can be consumed in the form of tea.
- 10 g of dry raw materials must be mixed with 150 ml of boiling water
- Let it brew for 15 minutes
- Drink thrice a day 40 minutes before a meal
Linden also helps to improve metabolism.
- 10 g of dried flowers need to pour boiling water and insist
- After straining, add a slice of lemon
- Drink before each meal
Fat Burning Herbs: List
These herbs contribute to the rapid breakdown of fat. This is due to their special composition. The substances that make up these herbs contribute to the dissolution of fat.
List of herbs that burn fat:
How to lose weight with lemongrass, turmeric and ginger: recipes for a diet
These plants can be consumed without any diet. But subject to certain nutritional rules, plants enhance their action and the process of losing weight is accelerated.
Turmeric and ginger are introduced into the dishes during their preparation. With ginger, you can prepare delicious drinks. Often ginger shavings are introduced into tea. Turmeric is added in the preparation of second courses. This spice burns fat from the hips and abdomen well.
Tea is made from lemongrass, which perfectly quenches thirst and dulls appetite.
- A handful of leaves should be mixed with 200 g of boiling water and left under the lid for 15 minutes.
- After this, the broth is filtered and taken twice a day
Laxative herbs for weight loss and body cleansing: a list
Laxative herbs contribute to the rapid removal of feces from the body. Thus, the body gets rid of toxins and old feces, which poison the body and interfere with normal metabolism.
List of laxative herbs for weight loss:
- Senna grass
- Flax seeds
How to lose weight with wormwood, dandelion, and flax seeds: recipes for a diet
Sagebrush. With this plant, parasites can be eliminated and weight reduced. It is necessary to grind dry grass on a coffee grinder and take a quarter teaspoon every three hours. After 14 days, reduce the intake of powder to 3 times a day.
Flax seeds. A very popular and effective tool that will help you lose weight.
- It is necessary to mix 10 g of seed with boiling water in an amount of 550 ml and close the lid
- This is best done in a half liter jar
- After that, leave the container for 8 hours
- Drink 170 ml of broth in the morning and in the evening
Dandelion. This flower is often used fresh. Moreover, you can use both the roots and flowers, and the greens of the plant. Since the stems are bitter, they must be soaked for 30 minutes in salt water. Next, the stems with flowers are cut and injected into salads. Eat a serving of this salad daily.How to lose weight with wormwood, dandelion, and flax seeds
Digestive system herbs: list
Medicinal plants have been successfully used by traditional medicine healers to treat digestive system ailments. Some plants relieve spasm, reduce gas formation, and prevent the fermentation and reproduction of pathogenic microflora.
List of herbs that restore the gastrointestinal tract:
- Dandelion root
- Milk thistle
- Blooming Sally
How to lose weight with oregano, coriander, fennel, milk thistle and willow-tea: diet recipes
Oregano. This plant is introduced as a seasoning in the preparation of the first and second courses. Tea is also made from oregano.
- 10 g of dry raw materials must be mixed with boiling water and allowed to stand for a third of an hour
- After that, the liquid separates from the grass
- Drink a liquid of 150 ml in the morning and evening
Coriander. This plant can be used fresh or dried. When preparing salads, use green stalks and coriander leaves. In winter, add crushed coriander seeds to meat dishes. They will give the dish a spicy taste.
Fennel. This seasoning will reduce gas formation in the intestine and slow down the fermentation process. It is necessary to prepare infusions from fennel seeds.
- Pour a spoonful of raw materials with a glass of boiling water
- Leave on for 30 minutes
- Drink thrice a day before meals
Blooming Sally. You can buy grass at any pharmacy.
- To prepare tea for weight loss, pour 7 g of dry leaves 200 ml of boiling water
- Let stand a quarter of an hour
- Drink tea 20 minutes before the meal
Milk thistle. This is a herb that stimulates the outflow of bile and improves liver function.
Milk Thistle Tea:
- To make tea, pour ½ teaspoon of herb 150 ml of boiling water
- Let stand a third of the hour
- Strain and take 40-60 minutes after eating
Herbs that reduce appetite: a list
These herbs are divided into two types: dulling hunger and swelling in the stomach. Accordingly, the principle of action of plants is different.
List of herbs to reduce appetite:
- Althea roots
How to lose weight with the help of senna, hellebore, mistletoe, winterjaw, garcinia, marshmallow: recipes for a diet
- 10 g of herb pour 250 ml of boiling water
- Boil for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Strain the broth and drink in the morning on an empty stomach
Senna. This herb swells in the stomach and causes a feeling of fullness. The plant can be used to prepare decoctions or eat dry powder from crushed grass. If you decide to use Senna in dry form, then in this case it is necessary to use powder from a crushed plant on the tip of a knife.
- To make tea, 10 grams of grass is enough to pour 220 ml of boiling water
- Insist 25 minutes
- Take 150 ml in the morning and evening
Zimolyubka. The plant has a characteristic aroma.
- To prepare a decoction, 7 g of grass is poured with boiling water (200 ml)
- After the broth has stood for 20 minutes, it is filtered
- Take ½ cup 30 minutes before the meal
Althea root. You can buy dry root in a pharmacy.
- To make tea 15 g of roots, pour 500 ml of boiling water
- 2 minutes on fire
- After this, the broth is left for 20 minutes
- Take 150 ml before each meal
Garcinia. This herb dulls hunger and contributes to a rapid decrease in body weight.
- Pour 15 g of dry grass with 200 ml of boiling water and
- Drain in a water bath for 2-5 minutes
- Leave on for 30 minutes and strain
- Drink thrice a day, one hour after eating
Mistletoe. Usually mistletoe is taken with linden.
- Dried plants are mixed in equal amounts.
- A teaspoon of the mixture should be filled with 300 ml of boiling water and let stand for 25 minutes
- The broth is filtered and taken 150 ml three times a day before meals
Diuretic and drainage herbs for weight loss: a list
Diuretic herbs help remove excess fluid from the body. When taking such herbs, swelling disappears, the skin looks more toned.
List of diuretic and drainage herbs for weight loss:
- Birch buds
How to lose weight with rose hips, lingonberries, bearberries and birch buds: diet recipes
Decoctions and teas from these herbs should be taken according to a certain pattern. It is worth considering that people who suffer from urolithiasis decoctions of these herbs should be drunk with caution.
The method of brewing diuretic herbs:
- Diuretic herbs are brewed at the rate of a tablespoon per 400 ml of boiling water
- Wrap the broth with a towel and let stand for 25 minutes
- Take 180 ml of tea 20 minutes before a meal or an hour after a meal
Fees for slimming Tibetan herbs: tea, broth
There are several types of Tibetan tea, but the royal collection is considered the most popular. It consists of hypericum, immortelle, birch buds and chamomile. This mixture of herbs has a diuretic effect. In addition, these herbs reduce hunger and stimulate metabolism.
The method of brewing Tibetan tea:
- Brew tea in the usual way. 10 g of dry grass pour 250 ml of boiling water
- Stew for 2 minutes over low heat
- Take instead of regular tea
Fees for weight loss of Altai herbs: tea, broth
Altai dietary supplement contains diuretic herbs, as well as plants that improve metabolism. Some components of the collection reduce gas formation in the intestines and remove waste products from the body. In the composition of the collection you can see such herbs: milk thistle, birch leaf, senna grass, aspen bark, hill hodgepodge, red mountain ash.
The method of brewing a collection of Altai herbs:
- Tea and broth are prepared in the standard way.
- To do this, pour a collection spoon with 250 ml of boiling water and insist for 15 minutes
- Take a collection of 150 ml three times a day
Fees for weight loss Caucasian herbs: tea, broth
The most famous Caucasian grass can be considered hellebore. This plant is used for weight loss. But in addition to hellebore, the collection includes wormwood, lemon balm and lemongrass. These plants stimulate metabolism and help improve digestion.
The method of brewing tea from Caucasian herbs:
- To prepare a decoction, pour a tablespoon of the collection 400 ml of boiling water
- Stew on low heat for 2 minutes
- Filter the broth and take 120 ml 4 times a day
Fees for slimming Crimean herbs: tea, broth
Crimean herbs have long been famous for their healing properties. Clean mountain air and the sea make herbs environmentally friendly and healthy.
The composition of the Crimean gathering for weight loss:
- Hazel leaves
- Senna Leaves
- Tatar Tea Grass
Recipe for making Crimean tea:
- Tea is brewed at the rate of a tablespoon of collection for 400 ml of boiling water
- Take 15 minutes before meals 3 times a day.
- The course of treatment is 21 days
What herbs for weight loss to buy in a pharmacy?
It is best to talk with a pharmacist or therapist. All fees and herbs for weight loss are very effective, but differ in their action. Therefore, if you have urolithiasis, do not get diuretic herbs. It is best to give preference to ready-made fees. Now in the pharmacy you can buy teas for weight loss in filter bags, which is very convenient.What herbs for weight loss buy in a pharmacy
Herbal baths for weight loss: recipes
Slimming baths improve blood circulation and promote lymphatic drainage. Accordingly, edema is reduced. Over time, the fat layer becomes smaller, as the herbs break down the capsules of fat. When preparing baths for weight loss, you can use the following herbs: St. John's wort, rosehip, oregano, peppermint, calendula, nettle, sage, lavender, chamomile, yarrow, tartar, lime blossom, rosemary, celandine. Herbs can be brewed as a collection or separately.
The recipe for a mixture for the bathroom:
- It is necessary to pour 50 g of grass with a liter of boiling water and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes
- After this, the broth should be left for 20 minutes
- Filter the liquid and pour it into the bathroom with water
- Lie in a medical solution for 15-20 minutes
How much can you take herbs for weight loss?
Usually on the packaging for each grass there is a detailed instruction. It is worth noting that you should not take fees and herbal teas all the time. It is enough to drink decoctions for 14-30 days, 2-3 times a day. After this, take a break for 2-3 months and repeat the course again. It is recommended to take herbal supplements along with diet or proper nutrition.How much can you take herbs for weight loss
How to lose weight with the help of mess, stevia: recipes
Bardakosh and stevia are often used for weight loss.
Bardakosh - all familiar marjoram. It is used in the preparation of vegetable or meat dishes. It is believed that chaos stimulates the removal of moisture from the body and promotes rapid weight loss.
- To prepare a decoction of 15 g of dry grass, pour 400 ml of boiling water
- Stew in a water bath for 15 minutes
- After this, the broth is filtered and drunk 200 ml before each meal
Stevia. This plant is used as a substitute for sugar. The calorie content of the plant is very low, so stevia extract can be added to tea instead of sugar. It is worth preparing a decoction of stevia.
- To do this, pour a tablespoon of grass in a thermos and pour 450 ml of boiling water
- Leave in a thermos for 12 hours
- Filter the broth and take 200 ml three times a day
Herbs are a natural source of vitamins and nutrients. This is a great way to improve metabolism and lose weight.