Chicken chops are a delicate taste, and an extraordinary easy to prepare dish. We offer you recipes for such chops.
Chicken chop can be a real stick - a lifesaver for any housewife, because she cooks very quickly and has an amazingly delicate and juicy taste. But the matter lies not only in the fillet itself. It must be properly cut, processed and prepared according to a good recipe. Let's look at popular recipes.
How to chop chicken into chops?
Great responsibility is put on how you cut the meat - this is the initial factor in a delicious chop. And not only juiciness depends on slicing, but also the degree and even the speed of roasting. We proceed immediately to the main point.
IMPORTANT: The meat for chicken chops (and not only) is cut across, and not along the fibers!
To make it easier to remember, consider what the slices affect:
- if cut across, then the meat will be softer and easier to chew
- the meat will be cooked faster and better. That is, heat treatment will be much better
- also, it is worth highlighting that then the meat is more juicy
- if cut along the fibers, then the chops will be long and thin, but it’s not possible to beat them well. This method is suitable if you are going to make meat rolls.
- and also, the situation is familiar to everyone when the meat is sharpened in the teeth after eating - this is the result of cutting meat along the fibers. But this nuance concerns the loin portion of the chicken.
You should remember a few more rules for cutting meat:
- It is better to choose fresh meat, if you decide to get it from the freezer, then thaw only naturally at room temperature.
IMPORTANT: Never defrost meat in the microwave or under running hot water. Not only taste qualities are lost from this, but the useful value of meat also disappears.
- Before you start slicing, leave the meat to "rest" for 15 minutes on the board. This is necessary so that the juices are evenly distributed throughout the piece. Then the chops themselves will come out juicier.
- Remove grease and film. If this does not work out or it does not come out to remove completely, then meat should be cut in this place. So it will not pull the chop during cooking and it will be easier to chew.
- The thickness of each piece should be approximately 1 cm, maximum 1.5. The fact is that the chop will increase in size two times (if you cut it across the fibers). And she will stretch out like a cobweb. Then you get the optimal thickness of the chop itself.
- If you want to make them more massive, then you can cut the slices thicker, for example, 2 cm each. But also take into account the fact that then the number of chops themselves will be halved.
How to Make Chicken Chops Marinade: Recipe
After our correctly sliced pieces are beaten off with a hammer, you can begin to marinate. Of course, many housewives skip this step. But in vain! Then the meat is slightly softened and soaked in juice. And, of course, the quality of the marinade also affects the taste.
Marinade for delicious chops
IMPORTANT: It is worth highlighting right away that pickling chicken is not necessary - it is itself quite soft, but its taste and juiciness will change from this. But pork or, especially, beef must be marinated before cooking.
Variety of marinade cooking options:
- The most common way is a mixture of mustard and a mixture of peppers. Also garlic will not be superfluous in such a composition. You need to grate the meat and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not forget about such a component as soy sauce. It also gives an unusual taste to meat, as well as color and a special aroma. Therefore, you can safely use it for the preparation of marinade.
- This method will give great juiciness to meat and simply unforgettable taste. But it is a bit contradictory, or rather, some may raise doubts - a sweet marinade. Or rather, with a sweet touch. It is desirable to marinate a day or at least all night. Would need:
- mayonnaise - 2.5 - 3 tablespoons
- honey (liquid or melted) - slightly less than mayonnaise, spoon 2
- garlic - 2-5 cloves (as you like more)
- vegetable oil - 1-1.5 tbsp
- salt and other spices to taste
- This method will add a piquant taste and seductive aroma, and is also considered relatively quick in time. Just two hours is enough. First, rub each piece, and then mix with onions.
- Basis - olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- Half a teaspoon spices: black pepper, zira, coriander and ground nutmeg
- As well as dried herbs by a pinch: oregano, basil and marjoram
- 3 medium onions
- And another version of the unusual marinade, which will make a divine chop out of an ordinary dish. In time, pickling also takes about two hours, but if you leave it overnight, it will only be a plus.
- Dry wine or orange juice - 2 tbsp.
- Mustard - 1-2 tsp (mustard directly affects the softness of meat)
- Salt, coriander, pepper - a pinch
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc. (you can do without it)
How to cook delicious juicy chicken chop in batter in a pan: recipe
Quality meat and its proper cutting is the root of a delicious chop, but there are still stalks (like marinade) and leaves (proper frying). But each of these components plays an important role. By the way, do not forget that you need to beat the meat carefully so as not to pierce it through. After all, the fillet is a very tender part.
Naturally, fillet is an integral part, so the ingredients will be as follows:
- 5 tbsp flour
- it The classic and easiest recipe. Of course, favorite seasonings and spices are added to it, and also, do not forget about salt. The batter gives the meat extra juiciness, making the chop a real masterpiece.
- But no less tasty (even has its advantages) - it’s beer batter. It combines flour with beer in a 1: 1 ratio. Also a simple recipe, but not so famous.
The technology is the same in batter - just dip the meat on both sides into the batter and fry until tender.
IMPORTANT: You need to fry over medium heat. Despite the fact that the chicken fillet is quickly fried, but on a high fire it can turn out to be damp (inside) or can even become a little dry. And on a too slow flame, the fillet may turn out to be boiled, and there will not be that tasty and distinctive golden crust.
Tasty batter with mayonnaise for chicken chop: recipe
There are several ways to make batter. Experienced housewives sometimes come up with their own recipes, as they say, from what was. Some people like to add milk or kefir, and sour cream and mayonnaise are also in demand in this matter. Here on the last component and stop.
The main part is chicken fillet. On average, 300-500 grams is taken, this is not a matter of principle. How many have already been found in your refrigerator. But at least one filet should be.
For batter you need three components:
- and eggs
- If we talk about the proportion, then mayonnaise and flour are required in about the same amount - 2-3 tbsp.
- Eggs need 1.5 pcs. But this is problematic, so take two.
- Optionally, you can add your favorite spices. For example, it is very tasty, fresh and unusual with greens. Yes, even with the most common dried dill. Especially if you decide to make such a dish in the winter.
- Knead the dough (without lumps) with a whisk. By the way, introduce the flour gradually. By consistency, the batter should be like dough for pancakes or as thick sour cream.
Finished, beaten and pickled pieces, grate with salt and pepper and, having dipped in batter, fry on both sides.
Chicken chop in breadcrumbs: recipe
This recipe will create a real festive dish, even on a weekday. And your household, as they say, can’t be pulled by your ears from such a meal. Just note that there are two options - with the use of flour and without it. The thickness of the batter itself will depend on this.
By the way, you can use the technology: crackers - egg - crackers. Although, as practice shows, one layer is enough. Double batter is more suitable for a festive table when you want to impress your guests.
For one filet:
- Breadcrumbs - how much is consumed (but at least 50 g)
- Dip the prepared chicken chops (raw) first in the egg, and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Each consumption will be different - some love a little batter, while others simply adore the crust thicker.
- Fry over medium heat for no more than 5 minutes on each side, and then put on paper towels to remove excess oil.
Chicken fillet in egg and flour: recipe
This is a classic recipe that was used by our grandmothers. But since then, he still has not lost his first place to any other, more advanced recipe.
- We take two bowls - with a beaten egg and flour (about 5-6 tablespoons). Fillet, of course, pre-marinate, discard and salt.
- First, dunk our slices in an egg. By the way, do not forget to add salt and your favorite spices.
- And then we envelop in flour.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked inside.
IMPORTANT: A controversial question is how to properly envelop - in an egg, then in flour or vice versa. We emphasize a little. It will be right and so on.
- If you want to get a golden and crisp, then follow the pattern: egg - flour.
- And if the flour is an egg, then you have chops in batter. Although the chops will turn out to be no less tasty, the crust will also come out golden, although not so crispy and appetizing.
French chop of chicken breast with mushrooms champignons, tomatoes, cheese: recipe
You can safely put such a dish on the festive table, and as a result of the assessment you can be sure. Guests will sweep away everything with a bang! It is known that chicken fillet even after pickling or the correct batter can turn out to be slightly dry. This is such a feature of the loin itself. And such a recipe will make the meat necessary juiciness, and the usual dish will turn into a work of art.
- champignon mushrooms (or others) - at least 300 g
- onion - 1-2 pcs.
- tomatoes - 2-3 units.
- cheese (any hard) - at least 200 g
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 3-4 tbsp.
- and of course salt and various seasonings
- Cut the filet, discard, pickle with any of the above methods and set aside for now.
- Next, let's take care of mushrooms. You can cut them with plates or small pieces. This is your decision, but according to the first method, chops come out more beautiful.
- Fry the mushrooms with the addition of onions (it must be chopped in half rings) until the liquid evaporates.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter and put our finished chops. Next is a layer of mushrooms. But!
- The further process also depends only on the presentability of the appearance. Mushrooms can be combined with mayonnaise (or sour cream), or you can make a net from mayonnaise (it will be a little prettier).
IMPORTANT: Then the grid should be done in front of a layer of cheese.
- Tomatoes are cut in rings, but can be made in the usual way - in half rings. And put on top of chops.
- At the end, sprinkle them abundantly with grated cheese and put in the oven (no more than 180 ° C) for 20-30 minutes. Before the formation of a beautiful golden crust (but not overdried).
IMPORTANT: Some people prefer to lay raw onions. That is, do not fry with mushrooms, but put in a separate layer in front of them.
Chicken fillet with onions and rice: recipe
Another recipe that will make from an ordinary lunch (or dinner) a dish from an experienced chef. Just note that in the end a full-fledged dish will be released, it will be ready for serving.
- fillet - 1 pc.
- rice - 1 glass
- Turmeric - not more than 1 tsp.
- garlic - 2-3 cloves (optional)
- salt and other spices
- They made chops using their favorite seasonings. Fry in a pan until cooked.
- Then, fry the onion in the same oil until transparent. And don't forget to toss the garlic at the end.
- Again, we will use a pan with the same oil. If necessary, you can add it a little. Pour washed rice and fry for literally 2-3 minutes.
- Then, as usual, pour 2 cups of cold water and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off and let stand another 20-30 minutes. It is advisable, by the way, to wrap in something warm.
- Done! Chops can be cut into slices, put a spoon onion next to a plate and place a portion of rice. By the way, by this cooking principle it turns out friable, and turmeric will give the necessary yellowness.
- A little tip! Rice can be laid out in a round shape. If there is no special stencil, use a plastic bottle. Cut the neck and bottom, and use the rest (no more than 5-7 cm) instead of the mold.
Oven Chicken Chops with Pineapple and Cheese in the Oven: Recipe
This dish can also be safely called festive and even a little unusual, because it combines juicy and sweet pineapple with salted chicken and crispy cheese. The combination comes out gorgeous, and the meat gets both extra juiciness and amazing taste.
Of course, you need to make chop billets. Any spices can be used, but for such a recipe it is quite possible to do with salt and pepper alone.
- a can of pineapples in circles (maybe a little less, depending on the number of chops)
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 3 tbsp.
- a few feathers of green onions and a couple of cloves of garlic - optional
- hard cheese - 250-300 g
- Such chops are made as follows: put the beaten meat on a baking sheet, grease with sour cream (with garlic and herbs) or mayonnaise
- Next, put a circle of pineapple on each piece
- And carefully sprinkle with grated cheese on top
- Bake no more than 30 minutes at a temperature of 170-185 ° C
Chicken chop with potatoes and cheese, in potato batter: recipe
The recipe is simple to madness, but greatly simplifies the task of the hostess - it will be a meat dish and a side dish. Unless, lettuce or vegetable slices will not be superfluous.
The main components:
- fillet - 300-500 g
- potatoes - in the same quantities
As additional components:
- cheese (hard or processed) - 90-120 g
- flour - 2-3 tbsp
- spices and herbs
- Marinate and beat the fillet, peel the potatoes and three on a fine grater
- The main thing is to squeeze the juice well, then the potato is better to stick to the meat
- Flour, eggs, greens (optional) and other favorite spices are added to the potatoes
- Dip the broken pieces of fillet first in flour, and then, as if wrapped in a potato bag. And don't forget to put a piece of cheese inside
- Sauté on both sides over medium heat until cooked
- A little recommendation! If you forgot to squeeze the juice or just the potato sticks poorly to meat, make a batter directly in the pan. That is, put a spoonful of batter in a preheated pan, then put the chop. Sauté until golden brown. Next, place the cheese and top with another spoonful of batter. Turn over and fry until cooked.
Chicken chop in cheese batter with cheese crust: recipe
It turns out tasty, unusual and simple. By technology, the recipe is similar to the simplest classic option. But there is one small difference.Of course, the first thing to do is make meat preparations. Then proceed to the preparation of the batter itself.
It is necessary:
- flour - 3-4 tbsp
- hard cheese - 50-100 g
- We did not mention any spices, since there are no strict rules in this matter - you can add those that your soul desires.
- Grate the cheese (on a fine grater) and combine with the egg. Add favorite seasonings and herbs here.
- Then it works according to the following scheme - roll chicken fillet in flour, and then soak thoroughly in egg - cheese batter.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes on each side.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the cheese does not start to burn. Because, with cheese, such a story can happen. To prevent this, you can reduce the heat or reduce the frying time. But make sure the meat inside is roasted.
Chicken chop in soy sauce: recipe
Even an inexperienced housewife will cope with such a recipe, all the more, no need to worry about the overshot. After all, soy sauce completely replaces salt. It not only gives the dish an incredible taste, but also saturates them with useful substances.
In addition to the loin, you need three more components:
- soy sauce - 50 ml
- paprika - 1 tsp
- ground black pepper - to taste
- Chops were cooked and pickled in the resulting soy sauce.
- Insist 20-30 minutes and start frying.
- As usual, fry on both sides until golden brown.
- By the way! Soy sauce will add a drop of paint, so the chops will turn out a little darker.
Chicken chop under a fur coat: recipe
This recipe may be slightly different, as each housewife can execute it in a slightly different way. You can also add or remove any ingredient.
The main components:
- one loin
- tomatoes - 3-4 units
- bow - 1-2 heads
- egg - 2-3 pcs.
- hard cheese - 100-200 g (but there is not much cheese)
We will take the following additional components in the recipe:
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- mushrooms - up to 150 g
- mayonnaise - 2-3 tablespoons
- Chops were prepared and laid out on a greased baking sheet.
- Mixed chopped garlic with mayonnaise and greased each piece of fillet.
- They laid out onion sliced in half rings.
- Mushrooms do not need to be fried beforehand! Cut into plates and laid on top of a layer of onions.
- Next is the tomato. They need to be cut into thin rings and put out with a finishing layer of 2-3 pieces for each piece of meat.
- At the end, sprinkle everything with grated cheese and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (for the mushrooms to bake) at a temperature of 175 ° C.
IMPORTANT: Cover the chops with foil on top. This will reduce cooking time, ensure the complete preparation of mushrooms and prevent from unwanted burning (top layer). And 10-15 minutes before the recess, remove the dome from the foil. Then get a delicious golden crust.
Lazy Chicken Chops: Recipe
Some may have doubts about the name - after all, it takes a little longer to fiddle with meat. But such chops do not take much time, and experienced hostesses have such a recipe in case of unexpected guests. By the way, for its preparation it is not necessary to use a beautiful loin. You can use any chicken trim.
It is necessary:
- chicken fillet - 400-500 g
- onions - 2-3 units
- mayonnaise - 2-3 tablespoons
- semolina - 2.5 tbsp
- salt, pepper - a pinch
- We take the chicken fillet and its mode into small squares. It is not necessary to chop finely finely, approximately 0.5-0.7 cm.
- The bow, too, is modeled by even small squares.
- We mix all the components and leave at least half an hour to make the semolina swell. If there is such an opportunity, then let the night stand. The meat is well soaked, and the chops come out tender and juicy.
- Spread the contents in a tablespoon into a heated frying pan. Fry for 5-6 minutes on each side over medium heat. Golden crust will be a signal of readiness.
Which side dish is suitable for chicken chop: list
In short, almost any. Yes, they will relish well with chicken:
- and other cereals
- pasta or spaghetti
- any fresh or baked vegetables
How to make chicken chops juicy, soft, tender: tips
In order not to repeat several times, we will summarize how to make chicken chops soft and juicy. And we will highlight some tips from experienced masters that should be noted.
- The first rule, of course, is the choice of quality meat and its proper defrosting (if circumstances require it).
- Next, cutting the loin - across the fibers.
- Marinate chicken for at least 20 minutes.
- The batter will create an additional and not overlooked crust, which will preserve the necessary juice inside, making the chop, thus, very tender and juicy.
- Very soft meat comes from dairy products (milk, kefir, mayonnaise or sour cream), as well as from mustard.
- You need to fry in well-heated oil, but not overheated! Otherwise, the meat will become dry and even dark in color.
- To make the meat easier to cut, put it in the freezer for several minutes.
- It is still better to fry chops before serving, otherwise their taste worsens.
- If you salt the meat long before frying, then it can put in a lot of juice and turn out to be too tough.
- And take a note - for tenderness and juiciness, the meat should be grated with vegetable oil and vinegar (in equal proportions) 1-2 hours before frying.
- For frying chicken fillet chops you need no more than 10 minutes. That is, on the one hand, 5 minutes and on the other hand, similarly.
- To bake in the oven, you need a little more time - 20 minutes. Sometimes the recipe requires more time - min 30-40. But it depends on the degree of readiness of additional elements.