Where and how to hand over old and new things. Reception centers for children and adults.
Fashion is changing very quickly, so just recently, things you love are becoming useless and lie in a closet. In order not to litter your possessions, you can sort out things and postpone them. Next, you decide what to do with them.
Where can I hand over old and new unnecessary clothes and shoes, children's things for money?
Sort the clothes first. That which is new or shabby, put in a separate package. You can safely carry such things to the trash bin, the homeless will take them apart. But very often a huge number of new and beautiful things accumulate that are a pity to throw away. In this case, you can try to make money on the sale of these things.
How to receive the money:
- Sites. The easiest way is to post a few offers on a variety of sites. Things sell well on Avito, Kidstaff or Klumba. You can also create your own VKontakte group, where you will upload photos of things.
- Thrift stores. Many commissioners accept good things. In this case, you can pay immediately or after the sale of goods. The store takes a small percentage of the proceeds. In this way, children's items, strollers and toys are sold well.
Where do second-hand things come from?
The most interesting thing is that almost all second-hand goods are brought from Europe. They give them there for free. There are special containers and packages in which goods are collected. In England and Germany there are different areas. This is housing for the poor and rich. Packages from poor areas are immediately sent to the third category, hardly anyone will buy them. But clothing from rich areas sells well. You can often find branded items and new clothes there.
After collecting all the bags, the clothes are taken to the factories where they are sorted, sorted and disinfected. Here things assign a category:
- Cream. Completely new things
- Suite Things with little wear
- Extra. No new items, all worn but in good condition
- The first category. These are not very good clothes, there may be stains and scuffs.
After sorting, all clothes are treated with formalin for disinfection. After that, she is sent to our country. Once again in our country everything is sorted and the price is set. The factories employ people who distinguish brands from other clothes. Such products are the most expensive. The approximate margin for us is 200-500%. There is clothing that is old and worn, it is sold to factories for technical cotton wool or rags. About 30-40% of such clothes are in containers. Accordingly, this also makes the price of a normal Second Hand high.Where do second-hand things come from?
Is it possible and how to hand over, sell things in Second Hand for money?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to hand over clothes in second hand. In our country there are no plants for sorting, processing or disinfecting things. This idea was first invented in Europe. All things are brought from there.
You can take your things to thrift stores. Here you can sell a product half the price of its original value. In these stores, children's items are selling great. After all, kids grow up quickly.Is it possible and how to hand over, sell things in Second Hand for money?
Where to take old clothes for free?
There are several options for dealing with old things:
- Give to orphanages
- Give to the Red Cross
- Bring social workers
- Give to temple workers
These organizations need things the most. You can find out all addresses and phone numbers on the Internet. On the net you can easily find the address of the nearest orphanage. Wash and iron all things. They should smell good. In no case give away dirty and leaky things.Where to take old clothes for free?
Where can I rent things for the poor: reception points
There are many organizations that accept children's and adult clothes.
List of organizations where you can take adult clothes in Moscow:
- Charitable Foundation "Russian Birch"
- International Public Organization "Fair Aid"
- Civic Assistance Committee
- Charity Center "Perspective"
- Sophia Foundation
- Center for Social Adaptation "Lyublino"
- The homeless heating center of the Synodal charity department
- Church of Peter and Paul Apostles in Lefortovo
List of organizations where you can rent children's clothing in Moscow:
- Charity Fund "Volunteers to help orphans"
- Assistance point at the Church of the Life-Giving Trinity in Cheryomushki
- Children's store "Mamantin"
- "Good box" at the entrance to Gorky Park
Remember, all things must be washed and in good condition. Things for adults are accepted at the Destinations. It is there that they wash their homeless people, often throw their clothes away. Therefore, a normal replacement is necessary. Clothing of any size will be welcome here. Outerwear and warm clothes are especially true. Temples also often collect things for the homeless, so you can safely carry them there.
Regarding children's clothing, orphanages are most in need of help. There you need clothes for babies under the age of 3 years. If possible, you can bring toys, diapers and baby care products.
Where can I rent things for the poor: reception points
If you do not live in Moscow, enter "change of clothes" in your city. There are many charities with their own sites. There you can see the schedule and features of the reception of things. Some organizations do not have warehouses for storage, so clothes are only taken seasonally.
As you can see, old things can be sold or donated to charity organizations for free.