This article will help a beginner choose the best way to pay for his order.
One of the advantages of buying goods in the Wildberries online store is the variety of payment methods for ordering.
It is proposed to pay for the goods you have chosen in one of the following ways:
- In cash
- By credit card
- Using electronic payment systems
- Using a personal account
We select the icons of the required payment method in the "Payment" section when placing an order
How to pay for Wildberry with a credit card?
To pay for purchases in the Wildberries online store, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, MIR cards are accepted. The minimum order amount with this payment method is 1 rub., And the maximum should not exceed 90,000 rub.
- Payment is accepted both at the pick-up points and in the case of delivery of the order by courier using mobile terminals.
- You can pay for the order within 24 hours from the date of its execution.
- In the "Payment" tab when placing an order, you need to select the icon "Online card payment"
- All information that is indicated when making online payments is confidential and protected from fraud by SSL protocol.
How to pay for Wildberry with bonuses Thank you from Sberbank?
Until recently, together with Sberbank of Russia there was a promotion in which up to 99% of the purchase amount could be paid with "Thank you from Sberbank" bonuses. They could be used by choosing the method of payment by credit card and indicating the amount of bonuses to be debited in the required field. This promotion is regularly renewed. On the site //spasibosberbank.ru/actions you can find out about its updating.
Payment for order in Wildberry on receipt
The most familiar and easiest way to pay.
- You can receive the order at numerous convenient pick-up points or upon delivery by courier, while paying in cash or by credit card after a free fitting.
- You can choose this method when placing an order by clicking on the “Payment upon receipt” icon.
Paying for orders in Wildberry using Yandex.Money
- Such payment will be available if there is a wallet in the electronic payment system Yandex.Money
- When choosing this method, an order is issued for delivery only after receipt of payment.
- You can pay for the order within 24 hours after registration, otherwise it will be canceled automatically.
- In the "Payment" tab when placing an order, you need to select the "Yandex.Money" icon, after which you will be automatically redirected to the payment page. All that remains is to enter your electronic wallet and confirm the transfer of funds.
Paying for Wildberry with Kiwi
You can pay for your purchase through Qiwi Wallet (Qiwi wallet).
- Select the “Qiwi Wallet” icon in the “Payment” tab
- You will be required to indicate the phone number along with the country code, after which you will be automatically redirected to the Qiwi Wallet payment system website
- Payment can be made not only from the Qiwi wallet account, but also from the personal account of mobile phones of the MTS, MegaFon, Beeline network, as well as from a linked bank card.
- If there is no payment within 24 hours, the order is canceled.
Paying for Wildberry with WebMoney
You can also pay for the order using the WebMoney electronic payment system.
- Please note that in this case, the order is placed on delivery only after receipt of payment.
- In the "Payment" tab when placing an order, select the "WebMoney" icon and are automatically redirected to the official WebMoney website to identify and confirm the transfer of funds.
- A WM wallet is required.
Please note: with any method of payment, if the order is prepaid, then to receive it you will need identity documents - a passport or driver’s license.
As you can see, the Wildberries online store offers many ways to pay for goods, including without leaving your home. It is also possible to arrange installment purchases, with the approval of the partner bank. Choose the most convenient option for yourself and go to online shopping!