An article about the healing properties of dandelions. How to be treated with decoction, infusion, syrup, jam and dandelion salad?
Dandelions are one of the first spring flowers that bloom, delight us after winter. But these are not only beautiful flowers, but also very useful. In dandelion everything is healing: flowers, leaves, roots and stems.
A recipe for flowers, roots, leaves and stalks of dandelionA healing decoction from different herbs with dandelion roots will help sick joints
Decoction of herbs for joint inflammation
- We take herbs: 3 parts of the root of barberry, dandelion and black elderberry; 3 parts of tansy flowers; 3 parts of hops; 4 parts of St. John's wort and knotweed grass; 2 parts of blueberry leaves and 2 parts of flax seeds.
- Grind herbs, mix everything together.
- To 6 g of a mixture of herbs add 1 glass of water, let it boil for 10 minutes, insist for half an hour.
- Take before meals, 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
Also from this broth we make compresses on sore joints.
Dandelion is useful for people with diabetes. Infusions and decoctions from the whole plant help the body to produce insulin, have a diuretic effect, thereby lowering blood sugar, urine and kidneys.
Dandelion: medicinal properties and application for men, women and childrenThe healing properties of dandelion
In the dandelion there are: vitamins A, E, PP and group B, potassium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorus, iron, calcium, boron and copper. Also dandelion is rich carbohydrates and resins, proteins, tannins and organic acids.
Treat with dandelion:
- Diuretic for cystitis
- Heart and blood vessels
- Swollen body parts from bites of midges and mosquitoes
The healing properties of dandelion, useful for men
Important. With purulent inflammation of the skin, dressings are applied, soaked in a decoction of dandelion.
Important. With atherosclerosis, it is useful to drink an infusion of dandelion root, 2 times a day.
Salad with dandelion leaves and flowers is good for men.. It increases arousal, sexual desire for women, erection and ejaculation.
Salad for men
- Leaves and flowers of dandelion salt, pour half an hour with cold water.
- Chop finely 1 lemon along with the peel.
- Three on a grater 1 small carrot.
- Grind a handful of walnuts.
- Cut a few sorrel leaves.
- We combine all the ingredients, season 3 cloves of chopped garlic, vegetable oil (1-2 tbsp. Tablespoons).
- In the salad, you can replace carrots with beets, sorrel with nettles, and walnuts with pine nuts.
The healing properties of dandelion, useful for women
Note. You can’t get too carried away with salad, you need to take breaks for a week, every 10 days.
Dandelion is useful for women. Salads, infusions and decoctions help with female inflammatory diseases and hormonal surges, leading to cysts and tumors in the future.
With inflammation of the genitourinary system and appendages, a decoction is useful for women.
Decoction of leaves and flowers of dandelion
- Take 20 g of leaves and 30 g of dandelion flowerspour 0.5 l of waterboil for 10 minutes.
- We insist in a warm place for 40 minutes, covering with a bath towel.
- We filter and drink 2 times a day, 150 ml each.
If observed swelling of the breastexcept broth, you need make compresses on the chest from the crushed dandelion root, and smear with ointment.
Dandelion root ointment
- 10 g ground dandelion root fill in 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- We let it brew overnight, and then it can be applied.
Note. If the ointment applied to the chest is quickly absorbed, apply again, and repeat the procedure in the evening.
At various gynecological diseases or irregular periods useful broth.
Dandelion root broth
- TO 1 tbsp. a spoon of ground dandelion root add 1 cup boiling water.
- Cook in a water bath, stirring 50 minutes.
- 40 minutes we insist.
- We filter, and press the cake and discard.
- Add boiled waterso that there is a full glass.
- Take before meals, 0.5 cups, 3 times a day.
The healing properties of dandelion, useful for children
Note. Use the broth with caution in women who are breast-feeding, who have a lot of milk, since dandelion preparations increase lactation.
Treats dandelion and some childhood ailments, for example, rickets. To cure this disease, you need, as soon as dandelions appear, prepare for the child leaf salad, brew tea from leaves and dandelion flowers with lemon, boil syrup, jam and honey.
Syrup for the treatment of childhood rickets
- Take juice from leaves and flowers of dandelion (1 part) and mix with sugar (2 parts).
- We insist in an open bowl, stirring after 1 hour, until all the sugar has dissolved, for about 2-3 days.
- Add to syrup fresh carrot juice (1 part).
- We store in a cold place, give children 15 minutes before meals, 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
How to make dandelion tincture for joints?The healing properties of dandelion are used in the treatment of joints
For the treatment of diseased joints alcohol tincture from dandelion flowers will do.
Alcohol tincture of dandelion flowers
- Dandelion Flowers (50 g) fill in half a liter of vodka, insist in a closed vessel, in a dark place, for several weeks, occasionally shaking.
- After insisting, filter the tincture and store in the refrigerator.
Compresses and grindings with tincture of dandelions help with rheumatism, osteochondrosis, gout, cramps, sore joints and colds.
Rubbing do so: Wet gauze in tincture and rub the place where it hurts, or the chest and back with a cold, until you feel warmth in this place, then cover with a warm blanket.
Making compresses: soak gauze in tincture and put on a sore spot, wrap cellophane on top.
How to make dandelion jam?The healing properties of dandelion in jams do not disappear
Dandelion jam and honey contain all vitamins and minerals, as well as in a fresh plant.
Useful ingredients from jam improve metabolism, help with colds, anemia, asthma, rejuvenate the body, clean the shelter, lower blood pressure.It looks like a ready-made healing "honey" from dandelion flowers
"Honey" from dandelion flowers
- We take dandelions, wash and tear off the green part, we need 200 g of dandelion petalspour 1.5 liters of boiling water and insist day.
- Filter the infusion, squeeze the petals and discard.
- In the infusion add juice of 2 lemons, 1.5 kg of sugar and cook, stirring at low boil, until thickened.
- Pour hot "honey" into clean, lockable jars. Add a few teaspoons to green tea.
Dandelion Jam (classic recipe)
- We collect 360-400 pcs. dandelion flowers without stemswash them, fill them cold water (2 cups).
- Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- We insist 20 minutes, then filter through a colander, squeeze the flowers.
- Add to the broth 7 cups sugar, let it boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Pour hot jam into clean jars and close the lids.
100 g of jam, cooked according to the classic recipe, contains:
- 3940 mg beta-carotene
- 232 mg potassium
- 140 mg calcium
- 44 mg sodium
- 42 mg phosphorus
- 24 mg magnesium
- 18 mg Vitamin C
- 2.4 mg Vitamin E
- 1.8 mg of iron
- 0.28 mg zinc
- 0.23 mg manganese
- 0.12 mg of copper and selenium
Note. The norm of beta-carotene for a person per day is 5 mg.
Note. To enhance the choleretic and anti-inflammatory properties, dandelion jam is eaten and washed down with green tea, you can use milk thistle broth.
Dandelion roots: medicinal properties, use, contraindications, recipesDry roots retain all the medicinal properties of dandelion
With remedies with dandelion roots, you can improve the liver, kidneys, stomach, improve metabolism, keep youth longer.
For the treatment of various diseases used inside infusions, decoctions and powder from dandelion roots. They help well:
- Raise immunity in viral diseases
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Improve appetite
- Ill tuberculosis
- Cure insomnia
- Eliminate chronic constipation
- With liver diseases
- With a sick bladder
- With anemia
- With diseased joints
Dandelion root broth
- Take 2 teaspoons ground dandelion rootspour 1 glass of water and cook for 15 minutes.
- We insist until it cools and filter.
- Take half an hour before meals, 1/3 of a glass, several times a day.
- The remaining broth can be stored no more than 2 days in the refrigerator.
Dandelion root infusion
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of ground dandelion roots fill in 1 cup boiling water.
- We set for 2 hours.
- We filter and drink 1/3 of a glass 4 times a day, 20 minutes before eating.
To lowering blood cholesterol is useful to eat 1/3 of a teaspoon of powder from ground dandelion roots, 2-3 times a day, before meals.All the beneficial properties of dandelion transferred ointment
- Also made from dandelion roots ointments, oils with the addition of powder from them.
- With eczema lubricate sore spots ointment from honey and dandelion root powder, taken equally.
- With bedsores and burns lubricate the skin butter with dandelion root powder.
Dandelion Root Oil Powder
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of powder from ground dandelion roots mix with 0.5 cups of vegetable oil.
- We insist 1 day and can be used.
The healing properties are: coffee, tea, dandelion root salad.
Ground Dandelion Root Coffee
- The roots wash and fry until dark brown in a dry frying pan.
- You can dry in the oven at low temperatures until they become brittle.
- We grind the dried roots in a coffee grinder and brew coffee.
- To the finished drink to improve the taste, add sugar, cinnamon and other spices.
Tea is useful for patients with diabetesbelow.
Tea from dandelion root, bean leaves, blueberry and nettle leaves
- For tea, we take and grind the components equally, pour boiling water, insist for half an hour, take before meals, for half an hour.
Dandelion root salad
- Take fresh dandelion roots, carrots and grate.
- Add torn hands green salad, dill, parsley.
- Refuel vegetable oil (1-2 tbsp. tablespoons). The healing salad is ready.
Contraindications to the use of dandelion root:
- Do not use during an exacerbation of gastritis, stomach ulcers and gallstone disease.
- It is forbidden to use women during pregnancy.
- It is limited for mothers to use during breastfeeding, as milk may be bitter.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- In people with allergies, root medicine can cause an allergic reaction.
Dandelion leaves: medicinal properties, use, contraindications, recipesUseful properties of dandelion leaves
Young dandelion leaves are edible. They improve appetite, contain carotenes, saponins, proteins, vitamins C, B, calcium, manganese, phosphorus and iron.
It is an anti-zingotic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory drug. Leaves have a good effect on the liver, kidneys, have an expectorant property.
From dandelion leaves you can cook juice, salad, broth, infusion.
- Fresh dandelion leaves gruel apply if there is warts on the body or after insect bites.
- At vitamin deficiency useful decoction of dandelion leaves.
- At eczema need to take baths with the addition of a decoction of dandelion leaves.
Juice from dandelion leaves
- Young dandelion leaves collect, 30 minutes soak in salt boiled water, then pour over boiling water.
- Pass through a meat grinder and squeeze through cheesecloth. The juice is ready.
- Before you take it inside, dilute the juice equally with boiled water.
- With herpes, lubricate the affected area 3 times a day.
- After insect bites, the juice relieves redness and itching.
- If there are age spots and freckles on the body, then rubbing the face with juice several times a day makes them invisible.
- If you smear warts and acne with undiluted dandelion juice, they will disappear.
- For quick healing of injuries and small wounds.
- To stop bleeding.
- If there is no appetite, loss of strength, not enough vitamins, it should be taken orally 20 minutes before meals, 0.5 cups of dandelion juice diluted half with water.
Dandelion leaf salad
- Take dandelion leaves, soak them for half an hour so as not to be bitter, finely chop.
- Add fresh cucumber, boiled potato, boiled egg, green salad, dill, parsley, green feathers of garlic and onions.
- Mix, season sour cream and the salad is ready.
Contraindications to the use of leaves:
- With caution in diseases of stomach ulcers and gastritis.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- It should not be taken if there is an allergy to the plant.
- Leaves should not be used for medicinal purposes if you are not sure that the plant is collected in an environmentally friendly environment, since dandelion absorbs harmful substances from the earth and air, and can harm, but not cure.
Dandelion flowers: medicinal properties, use, contraindications, recipesUseful properties of dandelion flowers
Dandelion flowers cure well insomnia, liver disease, hemorrhoids, and dandelion juice helps to make pigment spots, freckles, warts less visible.
Prepared from dandelion flowers for medicinal purposes tinctures, decoctions, ointments, extracts, preserves, honey, syrup and wine.
Decoctions are taken orally if it bothers:
- High blood pressure
- Severe overwork
Decoction made on dandelion flowers
- 10 g dandelion flowers fill in 1 cup boiling water.
- Cook for 15 minutes, insist half an hour, filter and drink 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day.
Ointments are used for burns, bites of midges and mosquitoes, damage to the skin and cuts..
Ointment, cooked on dandelion flowers
- 20 pcs. chopped flowers, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 cup vegetable oil mix.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and filter through cheesecloth. Store in a cold place. Lubricate sore spots 2-3 times a day.
An extract from dandelions is useful:
- With fatigue
- With a decreased appetite
Extractor hood cooked on dandelion flowers
- In a 3-liter jar impose dandelion flowers, 3-4 cm thick, ram them and sprinkle with sugar, 2-3 cm thick (1-1.5 kg of sugar will be required for a 3-liter jar).
- When the jar is full, add half a glass of water and ram again.
- We are waiting for the sugar to melt. The resulting extract is taken 1 teaspoon 4 times a day.
Syrup, cooked on dandelion flowers
- Dandelion flowers pour in a pan cold waterto cover them.
- Let it boil, cook for 10 minutes, cover with a lid.
- We insist several hours.
- Then drain the broth, add sugar, per 1 liter of broth 1.5 kg of sugar, cook until sugar dissolves. Keep in the refrigerator. We accept 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day.
Dandelion flowers can be prepared healing wine. It is prepared from the same petals or together with the green part of the flower, but then the finished wine will be bitter.
Healing wine from dandelion flowers with a green receptacle
- Clean dandelion flowers along with the green part pass through a meat grinder.
- Add for 1 liter of juice 4 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour into a bottle, tightly cork, remove the tube and lower it into the water.
- So leave the wine until fermented.
- When the air bubbles cease to stand out, pour the wine into another dish and store in a cool place.
- To better preserve the wine, you can add to it vodka (per 1 liter of wine 100 g of vodka).
This wine can be taken to relieve cardiac spasm instead of nitroglycerin.
Contraindications to the use of medicines from dandelion flowers:
- Not recommended for stomach ulcers and gastritis.
- Use with caution in people with frequent diarrhea.
- Not recommended for stomach acid
- Do not take when blocking the biliary tract
- Do not take for allergies to plants
- Restrict to pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
Dandelion stalks: medicinal properties, use, contraindications, recipesDandelion stalks also have healing properties.
Dry corns, warts are removed from the stalks of dandelion with milky juice; grease freckles, age spots, after which they become less noticeable.
From dandelion stalks recommended diabetics suck out juice (rubber juice), but do not swallow, but keep in your mouth. This juice lowers blood sugar.
So, dandelions treat many diseases that we did not even suspect about.