Is a tough diet good? And is it possible to lose weight using it without harm to health?
Strict diet for weight loss in a week, menu
- A rigid diet is a quick and effective way to lose as few as tens of kilograms of weight in the shortest possible time. It owes its popularity precisely to tough measures and limited daily rations.
- The main attribute of a strict diet is to reduce the calories consumed and to increase the consumption of water, for the efficient processing of products by the body. A day you need to drink from 1.5 liters of water and keep the water balance daily
- First of all, fatty, fried, sweet, salty, as well as smoked dishes should be excluded from the daily diet
This diet can be used for 7 days or 14.
A rigid diet menu should be divided into seven days:
- During first two days a diet adapted to the diet begins, during which it is necessary to consume the minimum amount of food. The diet includes boiled eggs, three times a day, several apples, as well as the addition of water. As a substitute for water, you can use tea or coffee
- After the end of the adaptation period, the active phase of a rigid diet begins. On the third day Meals are shared for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the morning you need to eat two boiled eggs, in the afternoon a piece of beef with spinach, and for the rest of the day, in the evening, a vegetable salad and another boiled chicken egg
- Next fourth day after meat, it is necessary to do a vegetable unloading for the body and eat a boiled egg for tomorrow, include boiled fish and some vegetables in the diet for lunch, and in the evening again eat two eggs and make tea or coffee
- The unloading fish and vegetable day continues, and already on fifth day with a change in the sequence of products you need to eat in the morning - tea and egg, for lunch you need to eat several tomatoes, at best one and several chicken eggs, and for dinner boiled or fried fish and vegetable salad without the help of butter
- On sixth day it is necessary to return lean meat to the diet and cook turkey, beef or veal for lunch and dinner with a volume of 100 grams. In addition to meat, eat a chicken egg, tea or coffee in the morning, vegetable salad during the day, and spinach and tea for meat in the evening
- And in the final seventh day the transition from a rigid diet to a standard diet. In the morning - boiled egg, green tea, for lunch diet calf meat and vegetable salad, and in the evening salad and tea or coffee
difficult but effective
Important: After the end of the diet, you must smoothly return to the standard diet, increasing the amount of food in stages.
Hard protein diet, menu
- Protein rigid diet, unlike others, can be considered more humane, as the timing, daily diet, restrictions are more loyal and sometimes even humane
- Following a protein diet, in cases where it may be necessary only to cook food and not use salt or use only in small quantities. This will help get rid of skin swelling.
- A rigid protein diet can last up to one month, while the body will experience a number of certain loads, which will help get rid of 5-6 kilograms per week
- Lean white and red meat
- A fish
- Low percentage dairy products
- Egg white
- Vegetables (no starch)
It is also necessary to supplement the protein diet once a week with legumes, such as lentils, white or red beans.
Important: Do not use oil in cooking.
Hard buckwheat diet, menu
The main attribute of a strict diet is to reduce the calories consumed and to increase the consumption of water, for the efficient processing of products by the body.
With a lack of fats and carbohydrates in the body, the body begins to independently produce them, due to which there is a breakdown of excess fats.buckwheat porridge - simply and efficiently
Hard buckwheat diet is one of the simplest hard diets, because it does not require the establishment of minimum dosages of food.
When buckwheat diet is necessary every day, consume buckwheat in the amount of 3-5 servings per day. The porridge does not contain salt and sugar, so once a day you need to eat one tablespoon of honey to stabilize the body.buckwheat and kefir
The diet can include additional products such as:
- Dietary vegetable salads
- Low Percent Yogurt
From buckwheat porridge, you can cook many dishes:
- buckwheat pancakes
- buckwheat cutlets
Therefore, buckwheat can be considered an alternative and universal method on the path to weight loss.
Strict diet for weight loss
You can use a strict diet only in special conditions, in cases: diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of hypertension, during pregnancy, the use of strict diets is prohibited.
Strict diets for weight loss in the abdomen are usually used not for long, no more than 3-7 days. It is necessary to limit the intake of sugar and salt in the body.
The daily menu includes:
- Breakfast: 1 boiled egg
- Lunch: 180 grams of young curd cheese + tea
- Dinner: low fat cottage cheese 200 grams + tea
Important: When using a strict diet, you can lose from 1 kg to 1.5 kg per day.
The toughest diet for quick weight loss
A diet of a strict diet for a week burns about 7 kilograms, 1 kilogram per day.
The rigid diet menu is:
Every day for a week, you need to consume from one to one and a half liters of nonfat one percent kefir per day, as well as: during first day - eat 200 grams of boiled potatoes; during second day - eat 300 grams of boiled meat; during third day - a few apples; during the fourth day - 150 grams of light curd; during fifth day - 100 grams of dried apricots; during sixth day - 150 grams of sour cream or cottage cheese; and during seventh day - Do not eat anything, just drink kefir.
Important: It is not recommended to use strict diets for more than two weeks, this will lead to serious diseases.
Tough diet to lose 5 kg
Most often, targeted rigid diets put the same severe restriction on foods, reducing consumption to one or more types of foods.
In order to lose weight by five kilograms, you must act according to the menu, but first you need to choose the right diet for your type.desire to become better
- Egg Diet. This is a menu whose name speaks for itself. Within 3 or 7 days it will be necessary to eat 5 boiled eggs per day, as well as drink about 2 liters of water or replace it with green tea without sugar
- Kefir-apple rigid diet. Helps to improve the appearance of hair and nails. Following a diet, you need to drink two liters of low-fat kefir per day and eat apples in unlimited quantities
- Cabbage tough diet. Its feature is the preparation of dishes and a weekly menu, based on existing recipes for cooking only cabbage. During the diet, it will be necessary to consume in unlimited quantities. And also 2 liters of mineral water per day
- Soup tough diet. It is allowed to cook soups from any vegetables that do not contain starch. Every day consume about 2 liters of soup / broth
Strict diet to lose 10 kg
Or in other words water diet. Considers one of the most difficult for the whole body. Doctors recommend not to resort to such diets even temporarily.the key component of a 10 kg diet is water
The diet menu comes down to the frequent consumption of only water and the patience of hunger. During the diet for seven days it is necessary to drink from one to one and a half liters of water per day and only on:
- Second day - dilute the balance of the diet with one liter of skim milk
- Fourth day - dietary to make starch-free vegetable salad
- Fifth day - consume one liter of skim milk during the day
- Sixth day - to switch from a diet to a normal diet, several boiled eggs, several apples and about a hundred grams of boiled veal diet meat are added
- Seventh day - half a liter of one percent kefir and milk
Important: The main thing when using this diet is to remember that upon reaching the expected result and the end of the diet, it is necessary to stop using it and stabilize the consumed calorie balance, this will help protect the body from undesirable consequences.
Strict diet to lose weight by 20 kg
Losing 20 kilograms with the help of strict diets is much more difficult, which is why some nutritionists offer a twenty-day weight loss system.
It consists in restricting the intake of foods as in a strict diet and is divided into 5 phases for 4 days.
- 1st-4th day: for breakfast - 150 grams of cottage cheese, green tea, four apples; for lunch - 200 grams of boiled chicken, 100 grams of rice, vegetable salad 200 grams, for dinner - a glass of green tea / skip dinner
- 5-8th Day: for breakfast - a glass of green tea / skipping breakfast; for lunch - 200 grams of cod fillet, 100 grams of buckwheat porridge, 1 chicken boiled egg; for dinner - vegetable salad 200 grams, green tea
- 9-12th Day: for breakfast - vegetable salad 300 grams, green tea; for lunch - a glass of green tea / pass; for dinner - boiled beans, chicken 200 grams
- 13-16th Day: for breakfast - 150 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, green tea; for lunch - 200 grams of boiled broccoli; for dinner - a glass of green tea / pass
- 17-20th Day: for breakfast - a glass of green tea / pass; for lunch - 200 grams of cod fillet, vegetable salad; for dinner - 200 grams of rice, vegetable salad 200 grams.
Important: During the diet, you must exclude sports, as well as active physical exercise. This is due to the fact that the body is already under the load of a diet, and performing heavy physical exercises can be harmful to health.
Video: Elena Malysheva about fat and excess weight
The consequences of hard diets
But, despite the effectiveness and popularity of strict diets, doctors very often speak of it as a diet that destroys the body. With a lack of nutritional balance, the body fades, the functions of the brain activity decrease, lethargy and impotence appear.
Physical exercises in this regard are considered in completely different ways, depending on the type of organism and diet, but with the conviction that the condition of the body is unstable enough, resorting to cruel diets is also not recommended.hunger
Regarding the positive aspects of rigid diets, we can say that with proper use of the diet, you can achieve the same beneficial effect on the functioning of the body.
Of these, we can distinguish:
- Bowel cleansing
- Metabolism improvement
- Metabolic stabilization
- And of course a good figure
How to safely eat diets: reviews
So that the diet does not harm health, it is necessary to adhere to the basic rules and time. A rigid diet is recommended every 3 months.
Those who were on strict diets regard them as effective, but also harmful. Before you go on a diet, you should consult a doctor for advice and already there to determine your health status and the need for this diet.