How to make homemade garlic crackers.
To cook croutons with garlic at home, at first glance, does not require special culinary abilities. But here questions may arise: what bread is suitable for this simple dish, what needs to be done to bring crackers to a characteristic crunch, how to make the "filling" evenly distributed over sliced bread slices. We'll figure out!
Tasty croutons with garlic in the oven: a simple recipe
Of course, it’s easier to buy a pack of crackers with any taste and not bother cooking them. In addition, there is no lack of choice of bread rolls for beer in stores. But if the issue of caring for your health or the health of your family is in the first place for you, and your household does not mind crunching with spicy, aromatic crackers, then it is better to prepare a simple dish yourself.
Then you will surely be sure that the home-made product is not harmful, does not contain flavorings, various E and other obscure addictive additives.
Fragrant crispy croutons can be used not only as a classic complement to beer. A powder of them is added to the soup or simply intercepted as a snack.
If you are afraid of the very idea that you will stand for a long time at the stove and conjure over the preparation of a complex dish, then with crackers everything is as simple as possible. The secret of cooking is to choose the right bread and not deviate from the recipe during processing.The secret of making crackers is to choose the right bread and not deviate from the recipe during processing
We begin to comprehend the intricacies of making homemade crackers!
- Choosing the right bread. For our dish, a loaf of rye bread is ideal. Such bread has a warm brown tint. On the counter you can find chopped bread. When cooking crackers from it, you will not have to waste time slicing buns.
- From fresh bread you can’t make crispy crackers. Take yesterday’s bun, which is slightly dry. Such a bread will not crumble during processing, and it is easier to cut it.
- But if you still decided to make crackers from fresh bread, then you need to put the loaf in the no-frost refrigerator. It will reach the desired state in a couple of hours.
- For the preparation of crackers used fresh garlic or dried. In the first version, the garlic is crushed and fried in vegetable oil, which is later soaked in sliced bread slices. In the second embodiment, chopped bread is covered with chopped dried garlic.
- Recipes do not have significant differences. But there are some features of the preparation of crispy croutons in the oven, in a pan, which can not be neglected.
- In each recipe, the shape and size of crackers may vary. But the classic crispy croutons are square in shape. It is these dried breads served as croutons for soup.
- Beer "same version of crackers called" topi. The shape of such crackers resembles long sticks, the length of which is 6 cm, width - 2 cm.
How to cook crackers in the oven:
- Peel the garlic and chop it. You can crush with a knife, and then cut into small pieces, or you can skip through the press.
- Pour oil into the bottom of the bowl. We send garlic there, pour salt. Mix everything and leave to insist, for 20 minutes.
- We turn on the oven so that it can warm up well (up to 100 degrees).
- Cooking bread: cut into pieces and pour into a bowl.
- For an even distribution of oil, mix everything well.
- We put a baking sheet with sliced bread in the oven. For two hours, do not forget to mix.
The recipe for crackers with dried garlic:
- Take dried garlic and salt (to taste).
- You can add a little dried dill.
- Turn on the oven and wait until it warms up to 150 degrees.
- Cut the bread into slices (not wider than 1 cm), removing the crust. We give the crackers the desired shape: cut into triangles, squares, rhombuses.
- Put sliced bread into a bowl. Pour salt to taste. Throw a pinch of dried garlic. We mix everything. You need to try the mixture and if it seems that something is missing, then at this stage it is not too late to add the missing ingredient. When the taste is perfect, pour the vegetable (olive) oil into the mold and distribute along the bottom.
- Send bread slices into a bowl with seasoning mixture. Mix again until the oil is absorbed.
- Put the form in the oven. The bread will dry out within 40-50 minutes. All this time you need to mix crackers every 7 minutes. Ready crackers begin to “ring”, then you can try for preparedness.
- We take out hot crackers from the oven. If there is an excess of oil, then remove with napkins. Ready bread should cool to room temperature. Safe snacks are ready!
How to fry croutons with garlic in a pan?
We offer a recipe for croutons with garlic in a pan.
- Rye bread
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil (it is better to use olive)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Cut the loaf as you like. The form can be any: cubes or cubes.
- We put a frying pan with oil on fire.
- Crush the garlic with a knife and throw in a pan. Holding a little garlic in oil, remove it.
- In a pan, spread the sliced bread. We should get one layer of bread. Fry.
- Now it remains to lay the toasted bread on a paper towel that absorbs excess oil.
- So fry all the sliced bread and salt.
How to fry croutons with garlic in a pan
One serving of crackers is cooked in a pan for 5 minutes. At the same time, the bread is constantly mixed.
Microwave Garlic Rusks
For the preparation of crackers in the microwave, it is necessary to prepare, in addition to bread, salt and garlic, which should be used for two or three days, dishes that can be used for microwave cooking.
- In order not to spoil the crackers, you will have to experiment, choosing the optimal time. Power should be maximum.
- Turn on the microwave for 2 minutes, then turn the crackers over. Turn on the microwave again for 2 minutes.
- And repeat this until the crackers acquire a characteristic crunch. Do not turn it on immediately for 5-6 minutes: the crackers will burn, and the kitchen will be filled with yellow smoke that does not disappear for a long time.
Ingredients for making microwave crackers:
- loaf of rye bread
- finely ground salt 30-40 ml
- garlic (you can take fresh chopped or dried)
- olive oil
- Cut the bread into slices. After that, you can give the future crackers a preferred shape: cut into squares, triangles, cubes.
- Pour chopped garlic into a bowl (take a few teeth for starters, and then try and add to taste), salt (also take a little, and then add). Mix.
- Pour olive oil into the bottom of the bowl. Mix again.
- Pour sliced bread slices into a bowl. We interfere. We taste it.
- We take a form suitable for microwave cooking. Pour slices of bread soaked in butter, garlic and salt into it.
- Warm the sliced bread slices for 2 minutes. After this, the mold needs to be removed and mixed with future crackers for uniform drying.
- After a characteristic knock appears, crackers can be considered ready. We continue to dry them in the microwave so that they brown.
- Turn on the microwave for another 3 minutes, mix, then for 4 minutes and mix everything again, otherwise the crackers will burn.
Microwave Garlic Rusks
If you or someone from your household is not a fan of garlic, then you can replace it with dried onions, paprika, any mixture of spices, red pepper.
Black Borodino crackers with garlic from Borodino bread: recipe
Black Borodino crackers with garlic from Borodino bread: recipe
Crackers from Borodino bread can be prepared in 30 minutes, and the taste of the finished product will not be any different from store crackers. In addition, you will prepare them from natural products, without questionable additives. Especially spicy crackers are obtained from a loaf of Borodino bread.
- Borodino bread
- vegetable oil 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- ground black pepper
- Cut the bread into slices and cut the crust. Cut each slice into small sticks.
- We turn on the oven so that it warms up to a maximum temperature (250 degrees).
- Grind the garlic (it is better to cut it into small pieces or grate it, and do not use a garlic crusher to grind it so that it does not let the juice).
- Throw chopped garlic in a bowl with bread sticks. Pour in vegetable oil. Pour salt to taste and black pepper. All interfere.
- Pour in the baking dish the future crackers and dry them at maximum power for 5 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to go to the cooling oven.
Video: Borodino bread garlic crackers
Black bread croutons with garlic
You will learn how to make crackers from brown bread by watching the video.Black bread croutons
Video: Rusks with garlic from brown bread, to beer, at home
White bread garlic croutons
The technology for making crackers from white bread is similar. You just need to take the bread that was baked 2-3 days ago.
Video: Delicious crispy white bread croutons
Crackers for Caesar Salad: Garlic Recipe
How to cook crispy crackers for Caesar salad, see the video.
Video: Video recipe on how to properly prepare a toast for Caesar salad
Beer crackers with garlic
You can please your husband with crackers for beer, because there are no harmful additives in such a product.Beer crackers
Video: Garlic croutons for beer recipe from the chef
Loaf of white croutons with garlic in the oven
Cooking crackers from a loaf.
Video: How to make delicious SUGARS? Crutons
Rye crackers with garlic recipe
How to cook rye crackers with garlic, watch the video.to
Video: Rye crackers with garlic
Garlic and mayonnaise crackers
By adding mayonnaise to the ingredients for croutons with garlic, you will get very tasty crunchies.Garlic and mayonnaise crackers
Video: Homemade croutons with garlic sauce
Oven crackers with cheese and garlic
At home, you can even cook crackers with cheese.
- a loaf of bread
- hard cheese
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil (can be replaced with sunflower)
- of spices needed: ginger, black pepper
- We cut the bread into slices, after that we give the future crackers the desired shape: we cut into squares or cubes.
- Grind the garlic and three cheese on a grater.
- Sprinkle the sliced bread slices with spices and salt, add the garlic.
- Sprinkle vegetable oil on bread slices and pour grated cheese on top.
- To prepare crackers, we need to turn on the microwave in grill mode. Place the crackers in the microwave for 25-30 minutes. Do not forget to mix.
- You can cook in the oven. It should be preheated and dried at 220 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- We take pinky, slightly dried crackers out of the oven. When the crackers dry and cool, you can treat yourself and your household to a harmless, lingering product.
Garlic crackers in a slow cooker
If you are used to cooking everything in the microwave, then this recipe for crackers is for you.