When is Kurban Bayram in 2019, 2020? When does fasting begin?
Muslim holiday Kurban Bayram in 2019 - 2020: what date begins?Muslim holiday Kurban Bayram in 2019 - 2020: what date begins?
The Muslim holiday of Kurban Bayram is annually celebrated in all countries of the world.
Read the article on our site about this holiday «How do Muslims celebrate Kurbat Bayram, what to present, what to cook, how to congratulate loved ones on a holiday?»The article also describes how the holiday date is calculated.
So, what date does Kurban Bayram begin in 2019-2020?
Dates fall on such 3 days:
- 2019 - August 11-13;
- 2020 - July 31, August 1.2.
The day before the start of the holiday, preparations are being made for it. Muslims read prayers, tidy up their homes and prepare festive clothing.
The festival of Kurban Bayram is a part of the ancient rite, which is performed during the pilgrimage of Muslims. True Muslim believers know that their goal in life is the hajj to Mecca, where they have the opportunity to make a sacrifice.
- There are many Muslims around the world and everyone on this main holiday wants to go to Mecca.
- Naturally, not everyone can perform this rite. Those people who still go to Mecca risk their lives.
- A lot of people gather for the main sacrifice, a crush occurs. People get injured and even die. Therefore, Muslims are allowed to make a sacrifice and go on a pilgrimage in their city.
- Read in this article information about when Kurban Bayram falls, and also when fasting begins before the most important holiday.
Holidays Kurban Bayram: dates in 2019 - 2020 in Dagestan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, TurkeyHolidays Kurban Bayram: dates in 2019 - 2020 in Dagestan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkey
Weekends Kurban Bayram are provided for all republics where Muslims live:
- Republic of Crimea.
The dates of the holiday in 2019 - 2020 for all republics will be the same, that is, Kurban Bayram takes place at the same time, regardless of where the Muslim lives. All holiday dates by year are indicated above.
When does fasting before Eid al-Adha begin in 2019-2020?
Ramadan is a holy month for every Muslim. It is a symbol of purity and strength of faith.
- Each year, Ramadan gives out at different times.
- Muslims during fasting should eat only early in the morning - before dawn, before the prayer, and late in the evening - after sunset, after the prayer.
- All you have to do is pray during the day. This is a time of spiritual purification, self-improvement and self-determination.
When does fasting before Eid al-Adha begin in 2019-2020?When does fasting before Eid al-Adha begin in 2019-2020?
The beginning of Ramadan falls on the following dates:
- 2019 year - with the 6th of May by June 5th;
- 2020 year - with 25th of April by May 24th.
The schedule of the month of Ramadan, the rules of fasting and the celebration of Uraza are well described in the article:
Uraza 2019 calendar: schedule. Ramadan month 2019: beginning and end. What can and cannot be done in the month of Ramadan?
It is worth noting that the dates can be changed with the advent of the new year, since the first day of Ramadan can be determined by astronomical calculations or by direct observation of the moon. In addition, the first day of fasting can be determined on the basis of the announcement of an authoritative person in the Muslim world. Therefore, all dates in each year, except for the current (2019), are approximate and can be adjusted.