In the article you will receive recommendations on the study of the theme "Furniture" in English.
Essential English words on the topic "Furniture" for beginners, children: a list with transcription and translation
The theme “Furniture” is introduced for study in the elementary grades, as it is very important in order to master the basic level of language proficiency. Learning vocabulary on this topic is not difficult, because the words are quite simple, and "visibility" is found in almost every room.
IMPORTANT: You regulate the number of words for study on your own, based on the age of the students.
Vocabular:Vocabulary on furniture (№1) Vocabulary on furniture (№2) Vocabulary on furniture (No. 3) Vocabulary on furniture (№4) Vocabulary on furniture (№5)
Written exercises in English for children on the topic "Furniture"
Properly written exercises will help you expand your vocabulary and improve your grammar skills.
- Task number 1. Your task is to see certain words among the variety of letters (vocabulary on the topic "Furniture"). Words can be written in a notebook or simply circle around.
- Task number 2. Complete sentences using the Furniture vocabulary. The necessary words are listed in the box above the exercise.
- Task number 3. Solve the crossword puzzle by entering the necessary words on the topic "Furniture".
Oral assignments in English on the topic "Furniture"
Try to practice the student’s oral speech as much as possible and more often so that he learns to master it competently and correctly. To do this, you can use a number of oral exercises and exercises.
Exercise -Give a name to each piece of furniture and interior that you see in the rooms in the pictures, each has its own number.
Tasks:Room number 1 Room number 2 Room number 3 Room number 4
Dialogue in English for children on the topic "Furniture" with translation
Dialogues will help students improve their conversational speech and easily use new vocabulary.
Dialogs:Dialogue No. 1 Dialogue No. 2 Dialogue No. 3 Dialogue No. 4
Phrases in English for children on the topic "Furniture" with translation
Phrases and ready-made sentences will help you in composing dialogues, texts and essays.
|How many rooms are there?||How many rooms are there?|
|Piece of furniture||Piece of furniture|
|Expensive furniture||Expensive furniture|
|High-quality furniture||Good quality furniture|
Songs for children in English on the topic "Furniture" with translation
Songs come in handy in order to have fun and interesting to learn English.
- Song in English "Rooms"
- Song in English "Furniture"
- Merry English: decor and room
Cards in English on the topic "Furniture" with translation
№ 1 № 2 № 3
Cards are needed so that with the help of visual material the child can more easily and better remember new material.
Games in English on the topic "Furniture"
The gaming moment must be present at the English lesson, as it removes unnecessary stress from the student, allowing him to study the language with ease and interest.
Puzzles in English on the topic "Furniture" with translation
Riddles not only diversify the lesson, but also help the child learn English with interest. This form of work is easy and allows the student to use all his knowledge, even those that were obtained earlier.Riddles
Cartoons for children on the topic "Furniture"
Cartoons are ways to interest even the most "incapable" student, so they must be included in the lesson of any subject.
- Furniture (English lessons)
- My house
- English: furniture
Tips for self-study topics in English "Furniture" for children and parents
- Have your child have a special dictionary. In which he will be able to write down all thematic vocabulary, which means it is easier and faster to remember it.
- All the time, correlate the vocabulary of the topic with the furniture in the room in which you are located (this helps the child remember the word, correlating it with the subject of daily use).
- Write transcriptions of words to memorize their reading and pronunciation.