In this article you will find Latin winged expressions with translation and transcription. They are easy to memorize and simple to use.
Latin is the language of our ancestors. It was spoken by the Latin tribe Latini, who lived in ancient Italy.
- If you know the story, then you should be aware that under the rule of Italian Rome was a large territory for many years.
- All the peoples who lived on this earth spoke in Latin.
- Other Latin languages were influenced by the Latin language: Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and others.
- Even we, Russians, often pronounce words and phrases and do not suspect that they also sound in Latin.
- Below you will find a list of the most famous phrases in Latin - beautiful, wise sayings.
Famous Latin winged expressions with translation: meanings, with transcription
Such expressions are a real foundation for sayings and aphorisms. More precisely, many of these phrases are even used as aphorisms. Therefore, remember, and you can flash the mind and knowledge of Latin in front of your friends and relatives.Famous Latin winged expressions with translation Famous Latin winged expressions with translation Famous Latin winged expressions with translation Famous Latin winged expressions with translation Famous Latin winged expressions with translation Famous Latin winged expressions with translation
What does the word “furor” mean in Latin?
There are such words in Latin that we pronounce, but do not know their origin and we do not know the literal translation. These words include the word "furor". It happened with Latin and literal translation fury. What does it mean "noisy public success" or "loud manifestation of delight".
This word has several meanings:
- Wild rampant fun
- Endless emotional delight
- Frenzied act
As you can see, Latin is a beautiful language that came to us from our ancestors. The most interesting thing is that even without knowing the translation, you can pronounce the word to guess what kind of translation it has.