Psychologists from all sources of information talk about the benefits of drawing for us. And the appearance of babies in the family is necessarily associated with creative minutes of joint communication.
How to draw a dandelion with a pencil in stages for beginners?dandelion in pencil, step by step instructions
- dandelion on a stalk surrounded by flying seeds
- flowering and closed bud of a plant on stems surrounded by a pair of leaves
- dandelion with a fluffy head and blooming on stems, around which are three or more leaves
- thin core pencil
- depict a small oval-core of the future dandelion with seeds, a larger circle for a flowering plant, an average oval for drawing a closed bud;
- from him / them down, draw one or two parallel lines-stems. Remember that they are figured in dandelion;
- draw a circle around the core, outline the serrated petals of an open flower, draw lines of leaves and their ends near a closed bud;
- In the outer circle, draw fluffy dandelions into small cloves. These will be the tops of its airy seeds. If desired, on one side add a few detached fluffs that already seem to fly through the air. To do this, draw dots and thin stems from them;
- at the core of a dandelion with ripened seeds, put a lot of dark dots, near a blossoming flower, shade darker the leaves of the stalk, which are wilted, and highlight the closed bud with shadow lines on the leaves and the ends of the petals more clearly;
- dandelion with seeds, add their thin stems coming from the core, and a light web of their tops. To do this, draw short rays from the middle in all directions;
- display shadows on stems, shading darker places;
- start drawing leaves from the line of the core or outline their general oval;
- symmetrically draw embossed protrusions on the leaves, resembling a Christmas tree. Expand the leaves towards the bottom and reduce their curvature;
- if you started drawing leaves not from the midline, then add it as the last touch in the work.
How to draw a dandelion with a pencil in stages for children?ripened dandelion draw with a pencil
- On the sheet, display the thin stalk and midline of the future sheet
- Outline an oval on the stem
- Display 7-8 petals shaped like rectangles
- Draw 4-5 stalk leaves below
- Around the middle of the sheet, start to display its curly lines in the direction from bottom to top.
- It is enough to outline 3 cloves of sheet parallel to the midline
- Color the resulting dandelion blank
How to draw dandelion paints, watercolors for children?dandelion painted
For example, master a couple of techniques with:
- wax crayons
- gel pen and simple pencil
In the second - when the work dries, draw clear lines of the stem, pedicel, buds, dandelion umbrellas with a pen.
How to draw a dandelion on the wall in stages?dandelions are painted on the wall
At the preparation stage, pay special attention to the choice of brushes for painting. They should be different in thickness of the drawing part.
- draw with a simple pencil the contours of the future drawing, highlighting the stems, head;
- with a thick brush, apply paint to the stems;
- with a thin brush mark the legs of the seeds on the head of the dandelion and next to it, giving the picture the effect of a blown wind;
- with the third brush, put a lot of dots around the airhead of the plant. They will be seeds that come off and fly through the air. Remember that there are more of them near the dandelion and less as they separate from it;
- Airy seeds draw thin legs and umbrellas. The rays of the latter are directed in different directions and resemble the sun;
- draw similar umbrellas on a dandelion head;
- around the stems under the fluffy heads of the plant with a thin brush, depict 4-5 sheets of s-shape.
How to draw a dandelion on the wall with a sponge?the airy part of the dandelion is painted on the wall with a sponge
We note several features of creating a dandelion on the wall with a sponge:
- it acts as a drawing tool for marking the stem and umbrellas of seeds.
- except for its wide part, use a thin one and one of the corners.
- color saturation easily changes depending on the amount of paint on it and the side that leaves a print on the wall.
Dandelion - drawing for children for sketching
Below are a few examples of dandelion drawings that kids can offer as patterns for sketching.